Winter Camp - Camp Bud Schiele
Winter Camp 2017 at Camp Bud Schiele. The focus of this year's Winter Camp is Eagle required badges. We will be using Camp Sites 1-11. Scoutmasters that agree to assist with class instruction may attend free.
- Badges to be offered are: Camping, Cooking, Communication, Citizenship in the Nation, Emergency Preparedness, First Aid, and Environmental Science.
- Non-Eagle required badges offered: Rifle, Shotgun, Archery, Climbing, Chess. There is a 300 scout limit on this year's camp to ensure a good scout to counselor ratio.
- Only campsites 1-11 are available for this camp. Two adults are free and will follow the same free adult policy as summer camp. Other adults that teach a class everyday may also attend free.
- Register by mail, print form here.
Fees: (Scouts should pay $100 by November 15, 2017 to receive early rate)
- In-Council $225 In-Council by November. 15, $200
- Out of Council $245 Out of Council by November 15, $220
- LEADERS GUIDE