Virtual Summer Camp
We are excited to announce that Camp Bud Schiele is offering a Virtual Summer Camp program for ALL SCOUTS looking for an summer adventure! Our trained summer camp staff and volunteer camping committee have put together a quality program to give scouts a great virtual summer experience. We hope that this virtual experience will give your scout the ability to earn merit badge(s) toward rank advancement, learn new skills, and engage in fun virtual activites including daily flag ceremonies, nightly activities, vespers, as well as opening / closing campfires. Remember, you can register for up to SIX classes per week and attend all FOUR weeks!
Please review the following important information before registering:
- We recommend that all scout(s) discuss with their Scoutmaster before starting any merit badge session(s).
- All classes will be held at EASTERN STANDARD TIME (E.S.T.).
- With the exception of certain classes that have special materials, all classes are $10 per class.
- All materials will be shipped out using 3-Day Priority U.S. Mail.
- Finally, you can register by picking a week below. This will guide you to login into your individual account designed for parents and unit leaders. (If you don't have an account, create an individual account with your parent's contact information).
- After you have created your account, login, and go to "Manage Group" located on the right hand side; then, add youth by entering your scout(s) information.
- Click on "Events", click on "Virtual Camp Bud Schiele", then, choose the week that works for you; add your participant(s) to the form.
- Choose the class(es) that accomodate your scout's schedule the best this summer.
- You can pay directly online (a 2.5% bank fee will be added to your cart)
There are some requirements that cannot be completed during the week of virtual sessions. This is due to time requirements, it is not conducive to virtual lessons, or the materials are not available to the scout to complete during the week. All other requirements will be covered during the virtual lessons and will be earned through completing the workbook and/or doing the activity outside of the virtual session. Instructors will explain throughout the week what is expected to complete the requirements.
Workbooks will have to be submitted to be graded.