"Scouts First" 24-Hour Helpline:
When to use it:
- Anytime you believe a youth has been harmed or their safety and wellbeing is at risk, and you cannot immediately reach your Scout executive or local council.
- If a youth is bullied because of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability, and local help is unable to resolve the problem. If someone is at immediate risk of harm, always call 911.
BSA Incident Reporting Resources: www.scouting.org/health-and-safety/incident-report/
Order of the Arrow
How to Use the website's Tentaroo System (Videos)
- Getting Started with Tentaroo
- How to register for events in Tentaroo, manage existing events, make a payment, and download reports.
Permits for Using Camp
- District or Council Event Camping Permit
- You can also reserve online through your council website account.
- Background Check Disclosure
- Be A Scout Pin Instruction
- Instructions on how to print membership cards
- The Summit Bechtel Reservation
- Advancement Form
- Medical Form
- Unit Fundraising Application
- Guide to Safe Scouting
- Insignia Guide
- Council Pinewood Derby Rules
- Veteran Award Application
- Eagle Banquet Memorabilia Sale
|Legacy Brick Brochure||Click the link to the right to download now.||Download|