Required Training Schedule:
- September 6, 7-9 PM at FUMC Lincolnton - YPT
- September 29, 9 AM- 12 Noon Denver - YPT & Leader Specific Training
- October 4, 7-9 PM at FUMC Lincolnton - YPT * Leader Specific Training
- October 20, 9 AM-12 Noon FUMC Lincolnton - YPT & Leader Specific Training
- October 2, 6:30 PM at Roundtable @ First Presbyterian Church- Leader Specific
- March 16, 2019, 6:30 PM at Roundtable @ First Presbyterian Church - Leader Specific
- September 25, 6:00 PM at Grace Hospital - Leader Specific Training
- October 13, 6:00 PM at Grace Hospital - Leader Specific Training
- October 13, Adventure Academy Philadeliphia Lutheran Church - Leader Specific Training
- October 4. 7-9 PM First United Methodist Church - Leader Specific Training
- October 11, 6 PM at Roundtable night, Cub Leader Specific
Youth Protection Training: All Adult Leadership and any adult working with the
youth is required to take Youth Protection. *Youth Protection Training can be taken
online at my.scouting.org or at any of the listed training above.
Leader Job Specific is position specific and are instructor led courses to teach you how to carry your Scouting role to the best of your abilities and have fun with the youth while doing so.
Roundtables are available each month to share information and ideas on
how to provide the best program for our youth.
University of Scouting / Cub Scout Extravaganza is an once a year event held at Gaston College that offers a variety of supplemental courses that will continue your growth as an effective leader and add Pizzaz to your program.
BALOO is Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Experience and is required by at least one adult in each Cub Scout Pack before they go camping. It is also for Webelos leaders to learn the skills & how to teach them needed as your youth start preparing for