All Scouts who sell a minimum of $750 of popcorn will qualify for tickets to the debut of
the Star Wars Movie VII: “The Last Jedi.” The top 100 Scouts that sell the most popcorn in 2017 will be invited to the BIG SPIN party in May 2018. Scouts must sell a minimum of $1,000 in popcorn to be eligible for the Top 100 BIG SPIN Party. See page 12 for information about both events!
- August 29, 2017 Show and Sell Orders Due
- August 31, 2017 - Popcorn Pep Rally - Lincolnton Citizen Center 6:30 p.m.
- September 15, 2017 - Show and Sell Pick Up
- September 23, 2017 - Popcorn Sell Begins
- November 17, 2017 - Popcorn Returns Due
- November 18, 2017 - Popcorn Sale Ends
- November 21, 2017 - Online Popcorn Orders Due
- December 8, 2017 - Popcorn Pick Up Date
- December 9, 2017 - Popcorn Pick Up Date
- December 16, 2017 -Star Wars IV Movie Date
Starting tonight, Trails End invitations to register unit accounts will be mailed to Cub Masters and Asst.'s, Scoutmaster's and Asst.'s, Crew Leaders and Asst.'s and Explorer Advisors. They will get 1 training video a week, for the next four weeks on how to use the Trails End website more effectively.
|Field Director||Jack Crawford||(828) 850-7582|