Merit Badge University 2017
The Piedmont Council Advancement Committee would like to cordially invite your troop to participate in the 2017 Merit Badge University to be held on Saturday, February 18, 2017. The 2017 location for MBU will be at Gaston College in Dallas, NC.
- Check-in will begin at 8:00 a.m.; classes will begin at 9:00 a.m.to 3:30 p.m.
- The cost for the one-day event is $14.00 for Scouts and those adults taking classes. There are no refunds for this event. Remember, if scouts do not show, the cost still remains.
- The Boy Scout Field Uniform is the uniform of the day. Most troops refer to this as a Class A uniform.
- Troops, not individual scouts or parents should do registration. Please designate one person from your troop to operate the registration process.
- Print Off Memo from Advancement Team
- List of Youth and Adult Classes - Updated Feb. 6
Please add Truck Transportation to List
- Gaston College Campus Map
- Online Registration Instructions
- MBU-Requirements - NEW
Merit Badge University is Re-Open as we have addressed all known In-Council troop needs. Some classes has been added so take a look for openings.
If you have any problems, please contact Kara Miller. Thank you for your patience!