Trail to Bobcat 2019 at the McGuire EnergyExplorium
This event is open to any new family who joins scouting in these areas:
Lincoln County (Vale, Lincolnton and/or Denver) & Northern Gaston County (Cherryville, Stanley and/or Mt. Holly).
Eight stations, each with different skills will be open for new scouts and their families. These stations include: BB-guns, archery, space derby, Scout Oath and Law, handshake and sign, an introduction to a scouting video and an interactive walk-through of the EnergyExplorium and its exhibits; an adult (legal guardian or parent) is required to attend.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before registering for this event:
- Please arrive to the EnergyExplorium by 8:30 A.M.; the event will start promptly at 9 a.m. with an opening ceremony.
- The event will be canceled in the event of heavy rain; event will continue if there is light drizzle.
- Most of the event will be held outside on the lawn; please dress accordingly.
- Feel free to bring snacks or drinks; food or drink will not be available for purchase; water is strongly recommended.
- Registration will close automatically once a 200 Cub Scout attendance limit has been reached. If there are any concerns about this limit, please do not contact the EnergyExplorium. Individuals must contact the Piedmont Council Representative, Adam McCarrison; Senior District Executive at email@example.com.