The Heartland District encompasses Lincoln County (Denver, Lincolnton, and Vale) and Northern Gaston County (Mt.Holly, Stanley, and Cherryville).
Our Roundtable meets the 1st Thursday of the month at 7 P.M. at 1st U.M.C. of Lincolnton 201 E Main St, Lincolnton, NC 28092
Heartland District News
- Program Planning Meeting: Thursday, August 17th, 2017 – 7-8 P.M. at 1st U.M.C. of Lincolnton
- Recruitment Begins: Tuesday, September 5th, 2017 at Lincoln County and Gaston County Schools.
- 1st District Roundtable: Thursday, September 7th, 2017 – 7-8 P.M. at 1st U.M.C. of Lincolnton
- 2nd District Roundtable: Thursday, September 5th, 2017 – 7-8 P.M. at 1st U.M.C. of Lincolnton
- 1st Cub Scout / Boy Scout Training Event: Saturday, October 7th, 2017 at Unity Presbyterian Church
- Trail to Bobcat (Tentative): Saturday, October 7th, 2017 at Betty Ross Park; Lincolnton, N.C. (9-11 A.M.)
- 2nd Cub Scout / Boy Scout Training Event: Saturday, October 21st, 2017 at Rhyne Heights U.M.C.
- Heartland District Fall Camporee: Friday, October 20th, 2017 – Sunday, October 22nd, 2017