Gemstone Day Camp
Check In: Saturday June 1st. Between 10:00 am-3:pm
T-Shirts and Den Assignments Will Be Given Out.
All parents need to come and sign in their own scout because we need to go over some things with you and give out some important paperwork.
Directions to camp are Exit 65-off 1-77 turn right and then another right and you are there.
- Your scout needs to bring a bottle of water each day with his name on it. It can be filled at each station.
- Your scout needs to bring a backpack each day.
- Lunch needs to be in a small cooler with name on it. We will give out labels at sign in.
- Register early below. We can only take 200 cubs and 200 webelos we always have a waiting list each year.
- Please read all paperwork you will get at check in.
- Keep my phone number handy and if you or your scout has any problems call me ASAP so I can handle at once.
- If a problem happens on Monday call me that night don’t wait until camp is over it is too late by then. Remember I leave home in Mt. Mourne by 6:30 am and do not return until 5-6: pm
- Any Questions Call: Cindy Bell Home-704-892-7639 Cell 704-737-1083
- Extra T-Shirts are 10.00 you can buy at Sign In