Cub Scout Advancement Day
What is Advancement Day?
Advancement Day is an excellent opportunity for Leaders, Cub Scouts, and Parents to come together to help give scouts a boost to learn and earn requirements and electives. You may mix up your requirements and electives up to 3 classes. All classes start at 9:00 a.m. and end at 4:00 p.m. Parent or Adult Guardian must attend with scout.
Register Below - Parents, you will create an account through our website. Leaders can register as a group using their unit accounts.
REGISTERATION DEADLINE 18, BY MIDNIGHT.
The Adventures Scouts will be choosing from are:
- Tigers (Choose 3 Classes)
- Games Tigers Play (required)
- Tiger Bites (required)
- Tigers in the Wild (required)
- Tiger Safe & Smart (elective)
- Tiger Tag (elective)
- Wolf (Choose 3 Classes)
- Council Fire (required)
- Howling at the Moon (required)
- Running with the Pack (required)
- Air of the Wolf (elective)
- Cubs Who Care (elective)
- Bear (Choose 3 Classes)
- Baloo the Builder (required)
- Bear Necessities (required)
- Fur, Feathers, and Ferns (required)
- Beat of the Drum (elective)
- Marble Madness (elective)
- Webelos (Choose 3 Classes)
- First Responder (required)
- Stronger, Faster, Higher (required)
- Building a Better World (required)
- Build It (elective)
- Adventures in Science (elective)
Cub Scout Advancement Day 2019 January 26, 2019