2025 Strategic Plan
- The Piedmont Council, Boy Scouts of America will build leaders of tomorrow. Our exciting programs and outdoor adventures will inspire lives of leadership, character, and service. Relevant and adaptive, we are a trusted advocate for youth. Our adult volunteers and employees are widely admired for their leadership excellence. We are fiscally strong and financially secure. Scouting reflects our communities and shapes the future of our communities by developing responsible citizens.
- Scout Oath and Scout Law.
FIVE STRATEGIC PILLARS
- Pillar I: Membership & Cultural Growth (Track Progress - Click Here)
- Pillar II: Financial Stability (Track Progress - Click Here)
- Pillar III: Leadership & Governance (Track Progress - Click Here)
- Pillar IV: Quality Programs (Track Progress - Click Here)
- Pillar V: Quality Facilities & Safe Programs (Track Progress - Click Here)