Camp Card Sale 2021
Help Scouts Earn Their Way To Camp!
The Piedmont Council is proud to introduce to you the 2020 Camp Card Sale to help our scouts earn their way to the adventures of Scouting. Scouts have the opportunity to help themselves and their families by particiating in this sale.
To ensure your unit participates, please complete the following form by Monday, February 1st, 2021.
Unit Committment Form: www.piedmontcouncilbsa.org/campcrd2021
Units who participate can earn up to 50% commission or MORE with the BONUS CARD incentive. The 2021 Camp Card Sale will run from Monday, March 1st, 2021 - Saturday, May 1st, 2021 giving units over two months to sell! This fundrasier is absolutely RISK FREE - simply return any unsold cards on or before Friday, May 7th, 2021, with no penalty for the unit.
2021 Community Partners
Some of the community partners offering discounts this year include: Food Lion, DEFY, Cliff Hangers, FATZ, Waffle House, Dominos, Tractor Supply, Ingles, Dick's Sporting Goods, Harris Teeter, Krispy Kreme, Arbys, McDonald's, and Southern States. Take advantages of these partnerships today by purchasing a card from the Piedmont Council!
2021 Camp Card Support
Camp Card Images:
- Two Rivers – Eastern Gaston County and Gastonia Cards
- Battleground – Shelby and Kings Mountain Cards
- Heartland – Lincolnton / Cherryville and Denver / Stanley Cards
- Chimney Rock – Rutherford County and Polk County Cards
- Lakeland – Hickory and Catawba County Cards
- Gemstone – Mooresville and Statesville County Cards
- Lake James – Burke County and McDowell County Cards
- Foothills – Alexander County and Caldwell County Cards